Sunday, March 8, 2009

So, I am well aware that our self portraits are due tomorrow.

I am also certain that I have more than enough to fill the requirement of 72 pictures on a contact sheet.

However, I have not filled my bank with executed ideas.

It's not because I haven't been working on them...actually, I've been neglecting a lot of other things I should have been doing in order to work on these pictures.

However, sometimes, I think my ideas are bigger than my capabilities within the given time restraints.

I wish I could be like David LaChapelle.  He has a whole crew of people that help him execute his ideas and get them done.

But at the same time, I like to do everything myself so I know it is exactly the way I want it.

Also, I feel like I can call the finished product entirely my own and not feel like I am jipping other people out of credit for hard work well done.

Whatever.

I have to admit, I like my photos that I have edited and posted between this and Facebook, but those that I have not, I am not proud of.

I don't really care that this project is basically over.

I want to finish all of my ideas, so I will continue working on it.

Sometimes I wish I only had photo classes so I could dedicate my whole being to my ideas.

Emulations and Photographers to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment